How to research your future employer:
- Review their stocks. Take a look at their annual report and be able to speak to any recent activity.
- Familiarize yourself with their organization chart. Learn about the officers and be able to discuss their accomplishments.
- Future forecast - are they growing? Have they recently closed branches or locations?
- Know the non-profits they support. Can you align yourself with any of them?
- Call ahead and get details such as how many people will be in the interview. Make sure you bring enough resumes for each person including yourself.