A quick listing of positives that I picked up from a study done on goal completion by the American Society for Training and Development.
- 25% people who consciously decide to set a goal, achieve it.
- 40% people who decide by when they will do it, achieve it.
- 50% people who plan how they will do it, achieve their goal.
- 65% people who commit to someone else, achieve it.
- 95% people who set accountability appointment with the person they committed to, achieve their goal
Simply put goal completion is possible when you are committed to reaching it.
Career and Personal Development Blog