Bad news for the employers.
A new research reveals that 66 percent of employees go to work wishing they were in a different job. The rest are in various stages of quitting their current employment.
Not earning enough money (23%) and being bored with their current job (19%) were the top reasons for looking for a change.
When probed on why they were unhappy with their current job, the following were the top ten reasons.
1. I don’t earn enough money
2. I’m bored with my job
3. The work I do isn’t appreciated
4. The job doesn’t use my talents and skills
5. I don’t like my manager/I don’t like the organisation I work for
6. The company isn’t investing in me by providing proper training
7. I don’t have a satisfactory work/life balance
8. The hours are too long
9. I haven’t been given a promotion in ages
10. I don’t like my colleagues
Altogether, an uneasy time ahead for the employers.
Powered by Qumana